NATALIE MARIE JEWELLERY - Half Moon Ring | Moonstone
A half moon cut Moonstone is offset on a fine band, creating an entirely unique piece with a delicate translucence. Wear as a stand alone piece, or couple with your favourites. The Moonstone is natural and untreated. It is custom cut, and sourced from Tanzania.
Materials & Dimensions
Medium | AUS size N | US size 6 ¾ |17.1mm inside diameter
Handmade in 9ct Yellow Gold
Stone: 8 x 4mm half moon cut Moonstone
Band: 1mm round profile
Handmade in the Natalie Marie Avalon studio, Sydney
- Biodegradable packaging sourced within Australia
- Natalie Marie Jewellery use a combination of recycled and new materials, depending on the requirements and supply
- They recycle all studio scrap and excess for reuse, and where possible use recycled metals, working solely with suppliers who are committed to sustainable environmental practices such as those who refine locally and also recycle their own scrap.
- 70% of the gold that Natalie Marie Jewellery use is recycled Australian gold. 30% of the gold used is newly mined. Of that figure 86% is confirmed as Australian mined, the remaining 14% being blended.
This product is currently sold out.