NATALIE MARIE JEWELLERY - Tiny Rose Cut Pendant | Citrine
A petite, vintage style rose cut Citrine is set in a six-claw pendant and strung on a fine chain. The Citrine is natural and untreated. It is custom cut, and sourced from Brazil.
Things you should know;
Handmade in 9ct Yellow Gold.
Stone: 4mm rose cut Citrine.
Chain: 1.1mm cable chain.
Chain Length: 16"
- Biodegradable packaging sourced within Australia
- Natalie Marie Jewellery use a combination of recycled and new materials, depending on the requirements and supply
- They recycle all studio scrap and excess for reuse, and where possible use recycled metals, working solely with suppliers who are committed to sustainable environmental practices such as those who refine locally and also recycle their own scrap.
- 70% of the gold that Natalie Marie Jewellery use is recycled Australian gold. 30% of the gold that we use is newly mined. Of that figure 86% is confirmed as Australian mined, the remaining 14% being blended.
This product is currently sold out.